Update: SOLD OUT! See you in May!
I’ve been writing a series on planning a retreat, but it fell to the wayside, because I’ve been pretty busy planning a retreat!
It’s been hard work but very rewarding. A few things are still up in the air, but the main deets are already locked down, so I can share them now:
May 30 – June 1, 2014
On An Undisclosed Lake in Graham, WA
$200 for adults, $100 for children
Tickets are on sale here:
Here are a few of the many reasons that this retreat is going to be awesome:
- We rented an entire lodge on a picturesque lake, along with some adjacent cabins (for those who need a bit more privacy).
- The price includes lodging, activities, and a weekend of meals prepared by experienced chefs, including James from How Pickle Got Out Of A Jam.
- Friday night interactive entertainment hosted by Ben from Yawp Club.
- This is a non-profit event, so every last penny is going towards making it an unforgettable weekend.
- Attendees include Mr Money Mustache, JD Roth, and other surprise guests.
- Space is limited to 50 attendees, so everyone will get the chance to get to know everyone else in an intimate setting.
- A mix of structured sessions, nature activities, and free time for chillin’
This is going to rock! MMM and JD Roth are both going to blog about the event, which will probably cause it to sell out, so if you want to get tickets, you should get ‘em while you can!
Let me know if you have any questions!